Last Updated on 8 August 2016 by Nicholas Lim
If you play Online Baccarat remember that the player hand is always played out first, giving the banker hand a slight edge over the player hand. Because of this the banker hands win approximately 50.6% of the time and player’s hand approximately 49.4% of the time, when tie bets are excluded.
But, before you decide to place your bet only at the banker hand, you must remember this: all winning bets on the banker are taxed at the rate of 5%.
The most important thing on baccarat is: don’t make any mistake, because you give to the house a greater edge. Baccarat is very easy to play, because there are no difficult rules to learn or complicated strategies to follow. The most useful and simplest Strategy is to stick with banker and player bets and avoid tie bets.
Some baccarat players believe that tracking the outcome of previous hands helps them predict which hand will win next, but it’s doesn’t real, so a trend is not useful information. So, selecting the winner of each successive hand is a guess. But it’s a fun and profitable guess. and that’s what Online Gambling is all about.
Please, don’t forget:
- If you place your bet on the banker has an advantage and positive expectation.
- Nobody know if a trend will continue or end on the next hand.
- If you decide to play online baccarat you must stay in calm and control yourself.
- Start with a low bet, and let the winnings start piling up.
- You must enjoy the game.
Baccarat has few systems. But the game accept many other mathematical betting systems.
Perhaps you have heard about the baccarat system called the 1 – 3 – 2 – 6. You can risk 2 dollars for a return of 10 with this specific baccarat system. Over the course of 4 hands you keep track of what you bet with this approach. The potencial for a larger return that’s the objective of course to bet a little.
- When you start, bet one unit. Add another only If you win, making the second bet a total of 3 units.
- Bet six units on the table if you win the second. Remove 4, making the third bet two units.
- Add 2 more units for a total of six on the fourth bet if the third bet wins.
- You collect a total of twelve units, ten of pure profit if the fourth bet wins.
Using this Baccarat System if you lose the first bet, you lose 1 unit.
You’ve lost two units if you win the first bet but lose the second.
You profit 2 units if you win the second bet but lose the third bet.
You break even, if you win the first 3 bets but lose the fourth.
Also you break even, if you lose the second bet five out of 6 times, and then win 4 consecutive bets once.
If the casino game that you choose plays even-money the system work.
Don’t use this system in the long run, because the Casino always win.